- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Graphic Design / IT or Computer Science
We are a leading ICT service and software provider in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer complete end-to-end IT and communication solutions. Our goal is to enable our clients to enhance operational efficiency and cut operating costs. We design, develop, and support business applications using the latest technologies.
About the Role
This is a thriving sector and there is great potential to grow with the company!
Your Role Will Involve
· Daily Google Analytics / Google Adwords monitoring & updating.
· Updating and maintaining a Shopify/Wix website.
· Understanding key industry trends and consumer needs/behaviors in commerce and identify ways for the business to drive or respond to these trends, through marketing programs.
· Coordinate on marketing programs (including creative assets, campaign set up, and execution support)
· Coming up with marketing strategies and working closely with our team to execute them.
· Creating social media posts
· Designing banners for the home page
· Uploading products to the website
· Raising our online presence
· Strong relationship building skills and a proven ability to engage and influence internal and external partners.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
· Content creation (Video, Photography, Graphic Design)
· Ecommerce platforms
Please only apply if you have proven skills in design and photoshop skills. We will require examples of your work before being interviewed.