- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science
We are a leading ICT service and software provider in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer complete end-to-end IT and communication solutions. Our goal is to enable our clients to enhance operational efficiency and cut operating costs. We design, develop, and support business applications using the latest technologies. We provide ISP services in multiple areas within the Nairobi county at flexible and completive rates.
About the Role
You will be reporting to the Network Engineer.
You will assist outdoor and indoor fixed wireless access infrastructures and public Wi-Fi access points. Cable and install equipment for Home connections.
Deployment of point to Point Microwave links.
Support network activities of the Operations & Maintenance team.
Perform surveys at new sites, new Multi and Single tenants’ buildings
- Deployment of fixed internet access to multi-tenant and single-tenant housing units
- Deployment of public Wi-Fi access points
- Observance of the Health & Safety standards set by the company
- Successful Intern to be taken on as permanent paid staff.