- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Engineering or Technical / IT or Computer Science / Law / Mathematics
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What we look for;
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
The ideal candidate should be a fresh graduate (2019, 2020, 2021) with;
- First or Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science;
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage
- Advanced Computer skills and analytics;
- A minimum overall grade of a B+ in High School/KCSE, and B+ in both English & Mathematics;
- Foreign Language will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated & positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to exceed expectations
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Attach cover letter, CV, and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualifications;
- Clearly mark Assurance Graduate Recruitment on the subject;
- Send applicationby close of business 25th July 2021.
EY is an equal opportunity employer