- Salary (KES): unpaid
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Editorial, Multimedia or Print Production / Education & Training
Reports To: Coordinating Editor
Employment Status: Internship
Employment Duration: 4 months
- Trainee Book Editor will revise existing, new books and products to improve on language and facts.
- Assist writers to develop books using the relevant classroom level curriculum
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in publishing, education, Agriculture, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
How to Apply
If you are a young university graduate looking to spruce up your skills in a publishing firm as an intern, this is your chance to get the right exposure.
We do not pay for internship, but we expose you and look out for employment opportunities as and when they arise in the industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please write to the General Manager, Evangel Publishing House, to reach him not later than 25th February 2021.
Commencement date is 1st March 2021 after the due interview process.