- Exp.: 3 - 12 Months
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Sales or Marketing
We are looking at growing our sales and business development team. Therefore, this internship role will give the candidates the opportunity to learn more about our company. I addition, the candidates will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects, with guidance from a mentor and the rest of our team members. In turn, we shall be able to assess the candidate’s strengths and their suitability as they transition into full-time Sales Executives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a network of referrals and sales leads using an organized prospecting system.
- Generate leads and following up with correspondence and close on sales
- Prepare a formal proposal and give an oral presentation to a client.
- Ensure retention and maintenance of all accounts by working effectively within a production unit.
- Learn how to set annual sales objectives and plans.
- Assist unit with timely and quality handling of new business, renewal business, and customer service needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Participate in desk setup, exhibitions, and conferences on behalf of E-Plus with the goal of mining for business.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- At least 6 Months Sales Experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Time management
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Emergency Plus Medical Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.