- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: HR & Administration
A major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors, Egis creates and operates intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and addressing the major challenges of our time by helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development.
Education/Degree: Diploma/Any relevant certification in HR/Administration
Years of Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience in a similar position, preferably in a recruitment firm
EXPERTS DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Manage and maintain Egis Kenya CV database for experts from East Africa region
- Follow up on the experts’ documentation and update periodically their information (contact details, availability,…) Manage the correspondence with the experts and ensure that the CVs are formatted in all the provided formats (WB, EU, AFDB,…)
- Transfer data from the Egis Kenya database to Egis SA database in coordination with the H.O. Tender Unit Follow-up on the internal and external memberships certificates, practicing licenses and employer testimonials. Prepare reports based on the database and establish gaps in expertise/profiles from the database.
- Based on the report of gaps in expertise and in coordination with the Tender unit and Operation Managers, identify and contact new profiles to enrich the database (sourcing meeting review on a monthly basis)
- Collect list of professional bodies and associations to identify registered experts in strategic sectors and targeted countries in East Africa region
- Create and administrate a LinkedIn corporate page in coordination with H.O. communication department to increase Egis Kenya/East Africa visibility towards candidates and post job offers
TENDER UNIT AND BID PREPARATION SUPPORT
- Assist the Tender Manager during the preparation of a specific proposal to search and select profiles based on the tender requirements and scoring criteria from Egis CV databases and others such as LinkedIn, Egis network,…
- Format CVs and collect the requested documentation for the proposal (degree, certifications, employer testimonials,…), and store the up to date information regarding the experts in the database
- Preparation of generic material for business development purposes such as key expert profile for EoI, country sheets, company fact sheet, presentation of Human resources capabilities, and any other documentation
OTHER OFFICE SUPPORT
- Managing and administrating the reception in the absence of the receptionist
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma or Any relevant Certification in HR/Administration.
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Well-developed organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment and to cope with pressure in a positive manner while working to meet deadlines within a busy and demanding environment.
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and
- current skills and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.
How to Apply
Please submit you CV, Deadline for Submissions: 31st March 2021
Please note: Due to the high volume of submissions only the candidates that qualify for the position will be contacted.