- Salary (KES): paid
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Actuarial Science / Insurance / Risk Management
About East Africa Reinsurance
East Africa Reinsurance Company was incorporated in 1993 and commenced operations on 1st January of 1995. The company was formed through a joint initiative of local insurance companies in Kenya and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private sector arm of the World Bank. The main objective for establishing the company was to serve the reinsurance needs of the local insurance market; and with time grow to other regional and international markets.
We Are Seeking To Recruit Two (2) Graduate Trainees To Join Our Team.
What Profile Are We Looking For In The Ideal Candidate?
- A graduate in either Insurance or Actuarial or Risk & Compliance or Finance or other related fields from a reputable University.
- An understanding of basic insurance principles will be an added advantage.
- A detail-oriented individual who can learn new things quickly.
- An individual who is self-driven, principled with good ethical behavior, honest and transparent.
- An individual who is available to start immediately.
What Do We Offer You?
At East Africa Reinsurance, we value continuous learning and therefore expect to work with inspiring and creative colleagues. We offer competitive remuneration and have ample opportunities for growth and career development for our people.
Application Process And Deadline.
If you are interested in any of the above positions and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your application, resume, and academic transcripts.
The application deadline is 16th July 2021. Due to the urgency in filling these roles and the high volume of applications we expect to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a first-come-first-serve basis.