- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Economics or Statistics
We are a customer-centered and innovative company operating in East Africa with our head quarters in Kenya. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
Job Title: Accounts Intern
Purpose: The successful applicant will assist in day to day running of the finance department by ensuring all daily transactions are captured correctly and promptly to enable the production of various accounting reports.
· Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
· Holder of CPA IV or its equivalent
· Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Applications
· Candidates must have at least 1-year working experience working with accounts in a similar position
· Experience in Consulting or Audit firms is an added advantage
Duties / Responsibilities
· Post relevant journal entries for the generation of final reports i.e., the profit and loss account, balance sheet and the cash flow statement.
· Help with accounts receivables and accounts payables
· Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
· Assist in preparing supporting information for financial audits
· Work with the finance team on annual budgets and forecasting efforts
· Assist in the review of cash requests and imprest declaration ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate
· Assist in reconciliation of banks and suppliers accounts
Internship Duration: Initial 4 Months, with an option for extension and possibly employment (if successful).
How to Apply
Send your application with a detailed CV to reach us not later than 23rd August 2021.