- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science / Software Engineering
DataposIT is a sincere company with a straight-forward vision. We believe that there is an amazing amount to be learned by working in a ‘real-world’ IT environment, alongside other like-minded individuals. We provide IT solutions that address the requirements of our clients today while simultaneously being dynamic enough to cater for the needs of the future.
The Microsoft BC-18 Developer Intern will be responsible for joint analysis of functional specifications as part of project teams, doing technical design specifications in line with agreed standards, and configuration and development of Microsoft Dynamics BC18 systems as per agreed designs. They will also be involved in testing of completed solutions to clients as well as assisting in developing user manuals.
The primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development on extensions, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, SSRS and creating integrations to Dynamics NAV.
Will include but not limited to:
- Analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations
- Developing solutions to address challenging business opportunities.
- Integrating data from different systems
- Creating and modifying user interfaces as per client needs
- Developing test scripts / plans to support validation of user requirements
- Participating in technical design and code review, development, testing, debugging, implementation and maintenance of new application development initiatives, including enhancements to existing applications
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics NAV/BC functionality.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET development.
- Experience in XML, web services.
- Knowledge of different Dynamics NAV/365BC areas and versions and extensions
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle.
- Basic knowledge of business processes e.g. Finance, Procurement and Supply chain, Sales & receivables management, Asset management and others.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC certificates.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent time-management skills; able to self-manage and handle multiple priorities while ensuring high quality deliverables.