- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Certificate
- Specialism: Front-Office/Secretariat
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
We are looking for hotel Front Desk Agents to serve as our guests first point of contact and manage all aspects of their stay in the hotel.
- Welcoming Guest, registering the guest, Check in process orienting the guest through the apartment and Check out process.
- Organizing airport pick up and drop off services, showing the guest around the property, Carrying luggage to and from the room.
- Answering incoming calls, Directing calls to guest room, to suppliers and other departments through switchboard, Guest wake up call services, receiving and giving messages to guest, departments or individual
- Counter checking guest accounts, confirming room status, running night audit, preparing reports and sending to respective department/Parties.
- Participate in room inventory for expected arrival rooms and inspection during the departure.
- Respond to guest reviews where needed. Receive guest feedback, attend to guest complains and ensure guest satisfactions are met and exceeded.
- Computes all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Handling pool and gym clients.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Use proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Certificate in Front Office or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1+ proven experience as a front desk agent in a 3* to 5* hospitality establishment
- Personable when dealing with guests
- Professional phone demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to cover all shifts ( both day and night shifts)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with IDS PMS software is preferred but not a must