- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Customer Care / Operations / Public or External Relations
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
The client services and operations assistant will build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients.
- Identify and communicate ways of enhancing client experience
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes to be at par with the changing client requirements
- Handling clients complaints and ensuring that they have been resolved.
- Keep all relevant clients’ records and contact details.
- Drive efficiency by spearheading automation processes and enhance internal systems for communication within the department.
- Adequately responding to clients inquiries
- Departmental administration tasks: standard operating procedures and SLAs, custodian of the departments processes
- Departments contact point: organizing meetings, follow ups and ensuring closures
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal directions
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making
- Prior experience in Client Services in a financial institution