- Salary (KES): 8,500 - 13,500
- Exp.: None Required
- Min. Education level: Certificate
- Specialism: Any Field of Study
The County Government of Uasin Gishu, led by H.E. Hon. Jackson Mandago has rolled out an Internship Programme that is geared towards giving unemployed graduates in Uasin Gishu County an opportunity for hands-on training for skills acquisition to enhance future employability.
The County Government of Uasin Gishu is rolling out an internship program for the year 2021/2022 that is geared towards giving unemployed graduates in Uasin Gishu County an opportunity for practical work experience. The County Public Service Board therefore invites applications from qualified graduates for the following internship opportunities:
300 Vacancies, Monthly stipend of Kshs. 13,500
300 Vacancies, Monthly stipend of Kshs. 11,500
400 Vacancies, Monthly stipend of Kshs. 8,500
Duration of Internship:
The length of the internship shall be twelve (12) months.
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution in a relevant area of specialization (with a course duration lasted not less than two years)
- Previous beneficiaries of this programme are NOT ALLOWED. Hence application will not be considered
- Have no previous work experience related to their area of study.
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to complete the Online Internship Application Form on or before Thursday, 16th September, 2021.
The system has 4 step that must completely be filed, that is Basic Information, Education, Department. Fill in all the steps starting from left to right as you proceed down the page, fileds marked with asterisk* are mandatory, each form should contain right information. At the summary level before submitting, verify your details then tick the the check box at the bottom to accept terms and conditions.
Use the date format as indicated i.e Year/Month/Date.
Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.