- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Graphic Design
Corpprate Staffing Services client is a restaurant that caters to a niche market in the Thika region.
They seek to hire a creative and driven Marketing Assistant who will be tasked with marketing the restaurant’s services in a bid to increase revenues.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Monitor success of various marketing campaigns
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience in Graphic Design
- Knowledgeable in Social Media Platforms
- Basic expertise in Photo/ video editing for social media.
- Experience in management of social media reviews (yelp, trip advisor, open tables, google, etc)
- Experience in Geofencing & Google Ads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to constantly improve and optimize work practices.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Assistant – Hospitality) before Friday 29th January 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.