- Salary (KES): 65,000 - 75,000
- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Business Admin, Management or Development / Digital or Social Media / Sales or Marketing
Reports to: Operations Manager
Gross Salary: 65k – 75k plus performance incentives
Corporate Staffing client is a leading battery and renewable energy distributor in East Africa with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia as well as a network of over 2000 distributors in the East African region.
They seek to hire a trade marketing assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Lead in developing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the marketing strategy of the business. They will also be tasked with social media media management.
Trade Marketing Roles
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating marketing strategies
- Monitoring, tracking & evaluating market & competitive dynamics to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Schedule and implement partner-related activities and events and manage the image bank from those events and provide reports.
- Undertake continuous analysis of campaigns and develop reports at the end of every campaign
- Identify merchandise item opportunities and undertake inventory management of merchandise items
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase both e-commerce and store sales and profitability
Digital marketing roles
- Execute the innovative and holistic plan for digital, content, and paid marketing channels that will elevate the brand, generate revenue, and create efficiencies on budget and on time ensuring it’s consistent with the brand and marketing objectives.
- Assist in driving customer acquisition across digital channels, including new website experiences, demand generation campaigns, and support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional material and activities
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Ideate, develop and manage online and offline campaigns with the other team leads and thereafter, prepare and present marketing campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with the design team to develop and manage brand guidelines.
- Create and maintain best-in-class website experience and analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Develop and maintain e-newsletters
- Staying on top of and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in the digital marketing space.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, or related field with a marketing option from a recognized university
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience at the same level in a marketing field
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS office packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
NB: Role involves extensive travel for trade marketing across the region and also requires one to have good digital marketing skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Trade Marketing Assistant – Manufacturing) on or before Tuesday 23rd March 2021.