- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Business Admin, Management or Development
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (FAO) OPPORTUNITY WITH CHRIST THE ANSWER MINISTRIES (CITAM)
To offer financial and administrative support to the Assembly/unit in realizing the mission of CITAM.
The position reports to the CITAM’s Head of Unit.
- Develop annual work plans, procurement plans and budget as per the strategic plan.
- Maintain the CITAM Assembly/ Unit asset register.
- Facilitate, oversee and ensure proper use and timely maintenance of all assets in CITAM Assembly/Unit.
- Monitor, control and oversee movement of movable assets in CITAM Assembly/Unit to ensure their traceability and proper use.
- Raise imprest requisitions in the ERP system for assembly/unit as and when necessary.
- Disburse imprest and petty cash and facilitate surrender of the same.
- Prepare administration reports for review, discussion and decision making at the weekly Pastors’ meeting.
- Oversee use of petty cash at the assembly/unit.
- Oversee the activities of the outsourced cleaning and security services providers, drivers to ensure that they perform their duties to achieve the standards.
- Mobilize resources for the Assembly.
- Receive, bank and account for church offerings (for assemblies).
- Manage support staff and ensure discipline.
- Set targets and monitor performance of staff as per the work plans.
- Disciple, coach and mentor staff supervised.
- Ensure adherence to ISO and other recognized standards.
- Implement special projects as may bc authorized by CITAM leadership.
- Develop and maintain a proper record keeping system for easy retrieval and sustenance of the institutional memory.
• Degree in Business related course (BCOM/BBM/BBA)-Finance or Accounting option.
• At least CPA II or its equivalent.
• At two years of veritable experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and detailed resume to be received by close of business on Friday; 15th January 2021.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted!