- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Community Service & Development / Development Studies / Education & Training / Entrepreneurship / HR & Administration / Journalism & Communication / Law / Medical & Healthcare Related / Operations / Procurement & Logistics / Project Management / Public/Community Health
About Carolina for Kibera:
Established in 2001, Carolina for Kibera (CFK) works in partnership with communities to fight extreme poverty through an innovative, community-based platform focused on long-term youth leadership development and life-saving public health.
About the Program:
The Graduate Internship Program is a one-year program designed to provide guided work experience and professional development to fresh university graduates in various disciplines.
Location: CFK Kenya offices in Kibera, Nairobi and other Counties as the Organization may require from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree (second Upper) in Project Management, Community Development, Public Health, Finance, Communication, Human Resource Management, Procurement, Law, Education, Entrepreneurship Development, Licensed Medical Practioner and related studies.
• Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last one year from the date of the advert.
• Fresh graduates who are either beneficiaries of CFK’s programs or have experienced the impact of CFK’s initiatives.
• Fresh graduates who are willing to commit their time, for an entire year, to work for CFK.
• Fresh graduates who demonstrate desire and passion to work in informal and peri-urban settlements in Kenya.
Reference codes for application:
1. Primary Healthcare Program – CFK/PHP/2021
2. Adolescents & Young Women Program – CFK/AYWP/2021
3. Education & Livelihoods Program – CFK/ELP/2021
4. Research and Development – CFK/RD/2021
5. Communications – CFK/COMM/2021
6. Operations – CFK/OPS/2021
Successful trainees will be paired with dedicated professional supervisors at the beginning of every engagement for year-long guidance.
Qualified applicants may send a cover letter and CV indicating the program and reference code by 28th February 2021.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about CFK’s history and programs, please visit: http://carolinaforkibera.org.