- Exp.: 1+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science
The role is responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems and networks of the Centum Group. He/she will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems.
1. Support (End-user, Systems/Applications and Infrastructure)
- Install and configure computer systems, printers, telephones etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Set up new users in Microsoft Windows Active Directory and LDAP;
- Set up new user mail accounts;
- Configure user rights for various applications;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve
- Hardware/software faults;
- Replace parts as required;
- Provide support, including procedural, documentation;
- Follow procedures and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Enhance the ICT disaster recovery plan and uphold the ICT Information security policy
- Ensure backup of all our servers, databases and website in a timely manner
- Run network applications to support systems and users;
- Support new applications;
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals in order to make necessary repairs;
- Test and evaluate new technology.
2. Project Management
- Deliver projects within set timelines, scope and quality.
- Scope, Schedule, Risk and Change Management:
- Develop and deliver internal and client-facing program reviews, status reports, performance reports and other communications
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Ensure deliverables meet or exceed the customer’s expectations and are submitted according to schedule
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvements
- BSC Computer Science, IT or any IT related degree
- Minimum 1-2 years