- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Sales or Marketing
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how.
Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, and Thermotechnology.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Operational steering of external sales people (currently 4 sales people called “Bosch Sales Promoters”) to increase sales.
- Joint visit of the market with Sales promoters
- Conduct on spot training of the products to the customers
- Daily tracking of sales as well as sales leads and compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Championing the use of sales app (Safarini)
- Keep records of all the second trade customers
- Monitor the market dynamics and report on the market conditions
- Follow up and closing of cases/issues pertaining second trade level. E.g. claims, customer feedback etc.
- Organize additional activities with the Promoters (marketing activities, organization tasks e.g. demo management, strategy on how to develop the Promoter program further)
- Work closely with the marketing to help build the brand
Your personal Characteristics and skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Understanding of automotive parts is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office with emphasis on excel
- Customer oriented
- Strong Business Acumen
- Problem solving skills
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in commerce or marketing
If you do not receive a response within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.