- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Customer Care / Sales or Marketing
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Packaging Technology, and Thermotechnology.
- Support internal sales tasks in the East African Region.
- Data management and reporting in SAP (including electronic order processing).
- Coordinate for delivery of Incoming goods with Customers
- Co-ordination with Certification bodies to meet the Country specific requirements
- Coordinate with appointed service provider on the clearing and subsequent delivery of incoming goods.
- Provide full support and assistance to customers including submitting order confirmations and following up on any pending enquiry in a timely manner.
- Accurate documentation raised on various processes.
- Continuous attention to allocated customer back orders and credit limit.
- Facilitate financial processes e.g. credit limit, goods returned and customer credit.
- Ensure that Bosch customer service principles are adhered to
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self motivated and proactive
- Understanding of automotive parts is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office
- Customer oriented
- Strong Business Acumen
- Problem solving skills