- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: HR & Administration
Your daily adventures will include:
- Working closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values
- Working on our non-technical roles across across 40+ countries; from Ride Hailing, Food and Scooter operations to Marketing to Finance and much more
- Actively screening resumes to match them with the expectations
- Learning how to source talent online
- Planning, organising and conducting interviews
- Representing Bolt professionally and warmly as the first point of contact
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand and hiring strategy
We are looking for:
- Motivation and interest to learn about Recruitment
- You’re a self-starter, always staying motivated, regardless of external circumstances
- Strong administrative skills
- You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
You will get extra credits for:
Previous experience/internships in Recruitment or HR
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…