- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Co-operative Management
BIMAS KENYA MICRO FINANCE LTD is a human and enterprise development organization without religious, political or Governmental affiliations. It provides access to financial and technical assistance services for sustainable wealth creation.
We seek to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position of LOAN OFFICER
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Should be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum of grade C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Hold a valid certificate of good conduct ( mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.