- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Journalism & Communication
Looking for a self- driven, dedicated, diligent lady with creative writing skills, excellent communication skills and understanding of social media. One that is willing to learn and grow on the job.
- Knowledge of online content strategy
- Strong communications skills : Verbally and Written.
- Creative and collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Interested in working with Faith Based Organisations and Kingdom Businesses
- Collaborate with creatives and clients to develop, monitor and evaluate compelling online content.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, and be able to provide insights and inferences for future campaigns.
- To propose innovative ideas, in order to induce creative growth strategies on content creation
- Manage social media campaign by ensuring deliverables are carried out as outlined in the strategy
- Develop robust internal communications that engage all staff to support the desired organizational culture.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV and application letter by 25th January 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.