- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Carpentry or Plumbing / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / HR & Administration / Instrumentation & Control / IT or Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering / Petroleum or Mining / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Base Titanium is committed to providing a learning environment which provides exceptional on the job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment. Our attachment programme is designed so ongoing students can learn from experts, practice their trade and create a foundation for their future careers.
In this intake we will select 8 students to participate in our 3-month programme.
Disciplines we are looking for include:
• Bcom- Finance/Accounting option
• BSc – Information Technology
• BSc– Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
• Bachelor in Human Resources Management
• BSc – Mining and Mineral Processing Engineering
• Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
• Diploma in Plumbing
To be considered for a place on the Attachment Programme applicants must:
• Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year) in a Kenyan University or accredited College
• Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of same
• Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
• Complete registration on the ITAP portal http://www.nita.go.ke/itap/
• Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full
• Complete the online candidate profile in full
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Have or be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns to their field of study
• Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate and an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts and academic certificates.
As interest in this programme is normally high, we strongly encourage applicants to lodge their application with the Training Superintendent or drop off at the HR Desk or at the main gate and ensure they meet and address all the requirements of the online application process. Only applications which meet the above criteria will be considered and preference will be given to suitable candidates who are from the mine affected areas.
Applications close 24th January 2021 and only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Base is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.