- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media / Graphic Design / Sales or Marketing
ABOUT AZURI TECHNOLOGIES
Azuri Technologies is a leading provider of affordable pay-as-you-go solar home systems to off-grid consumers across Africa. Combining the latest solar innovation and mobile payment technology, Azuri delivers reliable, renewable and distributed power to the millions who have no access to modern powered services. Azuri operates in five key territories: Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, Tanzania and Uganda with East Africa Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and West Africa Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: MARKETING
We are looking for a vibrant and passionate, full-time Marketing Intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing plans.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate and work with other departments in all stages of marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter the fast-paced work environment.
- Design Social Media campaigns
- Reply and manage Social Media queries and follow through to resolution/follow through from leads to conversion
- Develop social media content plans
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Prepare Marketing related presentations
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & internal training
- Perform market analysis and research
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Previous digital experience but must have basic media knowledge of digital marketing tools e.g., Social media, Search engine optimisation, Website/Blog creation, email marketing, mobile for consideration.
- Proficiency with Google or Facebook analytics is mandatory
- Graphic design skills. Must be conversant in using Canva and Illustrator
- Ability to collect data, analyse trends, identify recommendations and present them in a logical manner
- Ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication skills verbally and written skills
- Must be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications, especially excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively work independently and troubleshoot any issue
- Current enrolment in a related Business degree with a concentration in Marketing or any equivalent qualifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV.