- Exp.: 3 - 12 Months
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Applied Sciences / Food Related Studies / Medical Laboratory Technology
We hereby announce that we are recruiting for the position of LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST interested in working in a standalone laboratory in Eldoret Town.
- Carrying out Aflatoxin analysis on samples (Flour, Milk, Maize, peanuts and animal feeds)
- Preparing laboratory reagents
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis; and disposing laboratory waste
- Writing laboratory reports
- Maintaining analytical data base, laboratory stores, records and equipment
- Developing new laboratory technologies and undertaking technical evaluation of laboratory equipment and test procedures.
- Assisting in training of interns and students on attachment
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Applied sciences (chemistry, Analytical chemistry, industry chemistry, Biology). food science and technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or sciences biotechnology from a recognized institution;
- Have experience of at least 6 months as a Laboratory Technologist
- Experience on aflatoxin analysis will be an added advantage
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO management systems and Computer literacy
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV and testimonials on or before 1st of February 2021. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.