- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Customer Care / Digital or Social Media
An infant logistics company that provides customized freight services for individuals, small and large businesses. We are redefining logistics, by revolutionizing the way international shopping, shipping, fulfillment and deliveries are done. We are looking for an intern to be part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, social media engagements and live chat messages in real time or within 15 minutes from when they are sent.
- Assist with social media development and coordinate consistent posting on social networks.
- Excellent customer service and professionally interact with customers in person and over the phone.
- Work a couple of hours every weekend and after hours to ensure that Social Media messages are responded to.
- Work with sales/marking staff to convert prospects into actual and satisfied users.
- Ensure real time status updates of all client requests are updated in the company’s system.
- Create tickets for all issues and track them until resolution.
- Ensure accurate sorting and delivery of all items before expected delivery date.
- Ensure all items in pending status are followed up on within a few hours from when they are created.
- Provide timely updates to members on delayed shipments.
- Walk users remotely over the phone through issues encountered with our platform (website and apps).
- Work hand in hand with other departments to purchase, update, process, ship, clear and deliver packages.
- Complete daily checklist in a timely manner before noon each working day.
- Other roles as assigned by management.
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field.
- Good customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Strong software skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Keynote, Pages).
- Able to work in fast paced environments with little supervision and perform tasks to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Opportunities: Growth, development and an opportunity to join our team permanently based on performance.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, other supporting documents and 3 referees.