- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance
Anyuola Tilapines aims at feeding the Kenyan population with highly nutritious tilapia fish bred locally and fed with the locally made feeds. It therefore attracts vibrant youths who have the passion in the fields of fisheries and related studies.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Records management at the farm
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Must be a recent graduate with a Certificate in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.