- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: IT or Computer Science / Software Engineering
POSITION: DEVELOPER INTERNS – (4 POSITIONS)
STATION: AMPATH CENTRE
JOB GRADE: INTERNS
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief of Party through the Senior Developer, the successful candidates will among others be responsible for the following: –
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, maintain and deploy enterprise software in Angular X, Java and Python to meet user and business needs;
- Gather and document user requests for future upgrades and enhancements to Open AMRS (core and modules), as well as other custom enterprise software;
- Monitor system performance to ensure that AMPATH production systems are operating optimally;
- Work with Forms & Concepts, M&E, IT Teams and other Developers in coordinating the development process and meet project deadlines;
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary by your supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution;
- Have at least two-years’ post internship experience in software development from a recognized institution;
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have a clearance certificate from KRA, Certificate of Good Conduct, EACC, CRB and HELB clearance;
- Applicants should not have other employment commitment during the period of the internship.
Terms of Employment:
The successful candidate will be employed on a six months’ internship contract terms with a possibility of absorption subject to availability of funds, satisfactory performance and need for the service.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications, copies of certificates, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae giving details of their current remuneration on or before 19th March,2021 to the address below:
The Chief of Party
P.O. Box 4606- 30100
AMPATH is an equal opportunity employer. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.