- Exp.: 3 - 12 Months
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media
Alternate Doors client a restaurant is currently looking to hire a Social Media Intern.
- Executing marketing strategies.
- Manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Provide support in developing and execute marketing campaigns.
- Monitor success of various marketing campaigns
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience in Graphic Design
- Knowledgeable in Social Media Platforms
- Atleast 3 – 6 months of experience in Social Media management
- Basic expertise in Photo/ video editing for social media.
- Experience in management of social media reviews (yelp, trip advisor, open tables, google, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
How To Apply
Please send your CV.