- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Graphic Design
Almond Estate Ltd began as a marketing agent for selling land on behalf of other titleholders as an agent. This exposure gave us immense experience to unleash the potential in land buying and selling hence we started Mwanzo Garden in Ngong as an advocated project fully owned by Almond Estate Company. We have built a niche in affordable properties ever since.
Over the past years, we’ve been consistent in our objective of contributing our quota to the growth and development of Kenya’s economy as well as improving citizens and corporate through investment in affordable properties.
Are you a creative storyteller?
If you love to learn, we’d love your help!
This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience as well as a chance to grow a corporate brand and creatively communicate the same.
You can expect to build specific skills in the following areas:
- Gain practical experience in online and print graphics design;
- Increase planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Build Digital Marketing skills and social media management.
- Design witty artwork to run on our Social Media Platforms, such as Facebook, Official Website, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram;
- Update website with film and event text, images, press release, video, etc.;
- Manage social media platform;
- Assist with other graphic design needs as needed.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Creative thinking—ability to create new design style, modify and customize existing designs, to fulfill the needs of a specific project and reach the targeted population;
- Advanced knowledge in typography, print design and layout, mild front-end web design skills, photography, and social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.);
- Proficiency in digital tools such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects and Premier Pro;
- An awareness of Digital Marketing;
- A good sense of humor and the ability to get along with many types of leaders;
- Ability to interact with diverse populations with respect and critical self-reflection;
- High level of initiative, as well as excellent time management and project management skills, to be able to work on several different projects concurrently and meet deadlines on time or early;
- High level of accountability and ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team;
- A problem solver
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your applications.