- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development
The primary purpose of this role is supporting entrepreneurial aspect of the business critical to catalysing the growth of sustainable commercial business and smooth operations of the enterprise to raise funds to support AFEW Kenya’s programmes and operations.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments);
- Track the progress of weekly and monthly objectives;
- Monitor and maintain store inventory;
- Maintenance of optimal stock levels ;
- Coach and support new and existing sales associates;
- Communicate with clients , evaluate their needs and handle their complaints;
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust product positioning;
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable;
- Verify goods received and displayed are in good condition;
- Cleanliness maintenance in the shop;
- Cashiering Services;
- Reconciliation of daily sales ;
- Assist the enterprise manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers;
- Assist the enterprise manager in coordination and administration of enterprise operations.
- Enthusiastic and friendly;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- 25 to 30 years of age;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Keen to detail.
i. Diploma in business administration or relevant field;
ii. Proven experience in a similar position;
iii. Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports;
iv. Familiarity with financial and customer service principles;
v. Proficient use of MS Office ;
vi. Ecommerce Knowledge will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications must be received on or before 7th February 2021.
All applications from interested persons should be sent to the organization and addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
African Fund for Endangered Wildlife Kenya — Giraffe Centre