- Salary (KES): 7,000
- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Office Admin/Support
Acacia Innovations is a social enterprise which provides eco-friendly cooking and fuel solutions for Kenya. Our first product line is Kuni Safi, a smokeless alternative to firewood made from recycled sugarcane waste. We supply schools, children’s homes, hospitals, hotels, and factories.
Hours: 20 hours per week (schedule flexible during 9am-5pm hours)
Duration: 3-12 months
Location: Upper Hill, Nairobi
Compensation: Stipend of 7500 KES per month
Reports to: Nairobi Sales Office manager
- Data Management
- Add customer data into our online Customer Management System and Hub spot
- Updating Daily production Summary google sheet.
- Maintain correct and up-to-date information on the Customer Management System
- Perform customer data inquiries as requested by staff
- Organize and file customer paperwork in a professional manner
- Contact potential suppliers of necessary marketing and office materials to receive quotations and payment terms
- Recommend suppliers to the Operations Coordinator and negotiate pricing on the company’s behalf
- Inventory Management
- Keep detailed records of all incoming and outgoing stock in the company inventory in the office and warehouse.
- Reconcile inventory records against invoices and the customer management system on a weekly basis.
- Filling of all office document
- Other tasks as assigned by Nairobi sales office manager
Qualifications for the Internship:
- University undergraduate or recent graduate seeking professional work experience
- Knowledge of HubSpot Management preferred.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Fast typist who pays attention to and corrects errors
- Professional and friendly phone skills while interacting with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Able to successfully negotiate the best possible price with suppliers
- Highly organized and responsive to tasks assigned
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently on tasks assigned with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili
- Professional experience with several key functions of a growing company
- Mentorship and support to develop your skillset
- An opportunity to create professional contacts and interact with high-level decision makers
- Flexibility to shape your own experience
- A chance to make a positive impact on our environment and the lives of our customers
How to Apply
Send email with a cover letter and short resume of not more than 2 pages.
Freelancer or a Side hustle Owner?
Let New Clients find your Faster by posting your Freelance Gig or Side Hustle on Campoe HustleBook
Still Got your Campus Notes?
Start earning from your Lecture Hall hours today by selling your College Study Materials on Campoe Library