- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Accounting, Commerce or Finance / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control / Mechatronic Engineering
Have you recently graduated from the University? Are you looking for a really fun internship program where you can do meaningful things that make a difference in an organization with a great culture and impact your career path? Associated Battery Manufacturers (E.A.) Limited is the place to be. We run a robust internship program whose purpose is to: -.
a. Provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to areas where their educational experience can be enhanced and enriched through exposure to actual
and practical work and
b. Deepen their knowledge and understanding of the organization strategy, goals, objectives and activities
Our internship program runs for 6-12 months. We are excited to engage and provide university graduates who have the right attitude, are ambitious, eager to learn, highly spirited and self-driven with the opportunity for exposure in a highly professional corporate environment. During the internship period, our interns will not only learn but also have fun while learning.
Currently, we are looking for graduates with the following qualifications to join our internship program that will commence in February 2021.
1. Bachelor of science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2. Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
3. Bachelor of Commerce; Finance + CPA
4. Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering, with CPA an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are interested kindly send your CV on or before 20th January 2021.