- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Advertising / Digital or Social Media / Journalism & Communication / Sales or Marketing
ABC Expat assists organizations and expatriates worldwide to set up and operate successfully in Africa. As a Business Process Outsourcing service provider (BPO), our range of services is designed to ensure we assist our clients at every stage: company registration, administrative compliance, accounting, HR support, immigration, relocation, office solutions, etc.
ABC Expat was founded in 2015. With our headquarters in France, we have offices now in Kenya, and Uganda; and we will soon be operational in Tanzania, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco and Egypt.
• Community management: promoting ABC Expat services on social media platforms with LinkedIn as the priority platform
• Marketing: design communication artworks for brand visibility
• Communication: write blog articles and newsletter content to raise brand awareness
• Sales: assist sales team with identification of leads through sales acquisition channels
• Public Relations: Coordinate the design of promotional material used for events
• Manage ABC Expat’s website and address client’s queries
• Manage ABC Expat’s social media pages,
• Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
• Track ROI for marketing campaigns
• Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
• Gather customer feedback to inform sales and operations teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications. A certification in Marketing is a plus
• Previous work experience with B2B advertising campaigns
• English & Kiswahili proficiency is mandatory, French is desirable.
• Experience in Word press, SEO and Google Analytics is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress, Mail Chimp
• Proficiency in community management on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram)
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop required; In Design and Illustrator is an asset.
• Excellent writing skills & presentation skills
• Time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Understanding of communications, public relations & marketing best practices
• Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
• Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
This position is to be filled immediately & offers a great internship experience within a fast-growing company. Please note that writing & design skills will be assessed by a test prior to the interview. If successful, this internship may lead to permanent employment in the company.
How to Apply
If interested, send your CV and Cover Letter and any other supporting document to by 15th September 2021