- Exp.: 2+ Years
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development
8teq Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our team.
You should have a Bachelor in Business Administration or any related program. You should also have at least 2 year of experience in a similar administrative role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies, prepare and monitor invoices
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Book Conference calls, rooms, taxis couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in Confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures and protocols.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Develop and update administrative problems.
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Manage staff appointments and other HR responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Abilities and competencies skills
- Prior administrative experience: at least 2 years
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office skills with exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Proactive and able to plan ahead, and desires to create a positive experience for others.
- Attention to detail
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Self driven, team player and disciplined
- Strong organizational skills
- Patient and good at multitasking
- Trustworthy with confidential information
How to Apply
Send your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents. Clearly indicate position applied for on the subject of the email.
Deadline for application; Friday, 15-January-2021