- Exp.: Some Experience a Plus
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Business Admin, Management or Development / Sales or Marketing
Your journey with 4G Capital starts here. We offer invaluable skills and training to drive a career in financial services. Regular staff incentives and promotions are offered within our fast-growing business.
At 4G Capital, we believe that autonomy, communication and purpose are the key performance drivers. We equip you with the necessary tools to succeed. We recruit for energy and a positive attitude, and our culture has been developed to serve both client and employees aspirations.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people seeking a dynamic professional career. The internship programme lasts one month. Upon successful completion interns are offered a full-time contract and deployed to new locations across Kenya and Uganda.
- A good level of general education – Diploma or degree preferred
- Computer literacy
- Education background in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous internship experience in a financial institution an added advantage
- Willingness to work in all regions of Kenya (Kenyan applicants) or Uganda (Ugandan applicants).
How to Apply
To be part of this exciting team, please send your resume and motivation letter. Please remember to indicate your field of interest as the subject header.
4G Capital is an equal opportunities employer committed to supporting diversity and rewarding talent. We do not charge for interviews or recruitment.