Campoe Wallet enables our Members to hold money on their account for future purchases. For sellers on Campoe, this is where all your sales balance can be viewed and where you can request withdrawals from.
And that’s not all, you can also use your wallet to Save and Pay Later for a Service or Package on Campoe. Need a CV Review but you can’t access the full amount? Top up your Wallet today, then continue adding funds to your wallet. On having enough funds to pay for the package or service, Pay with Wallet option will appear on the checkout page.
How to Top Up your Wallet using Bonga Points
A while back, Safaricom launched Bonga for Good, a service which enables you to pay your bills at Lipa Na M-PESA merchants countrywide using your Bonga points. This lets you use your accumulated Bonga Points to pay for just anything with a Lipa na MPESA option, and that includes Campoe Services and Products.
Every 5 Bonga Points equals 1 Kenya Shillings. To top up your wallet using Bonga Points, follow these steps;
- Go to your Wallet
- Click on Wallet Topup
- Enter the amount that you want to top up and click Add. The amount should be equivalent to the Bonga Points worth, to get that, divide your total Bonga Points with 5.
- You’ll be redirected to Checkout, on your phone, dial *126# and select “Lipa Na Bonga”, Select “Buy Goods” and enter our Till Number 5060115
- Confirm your Lipa na Bonga Points Request and Enter your Bonga Points PIN.
- On receiving confirmation message from Safaricom, Type Bonga where you would otherwise type your MPESA confirmation code in the Checkout form then Click Place Order
- We will review your order and credit your account on confirmation.